some fun sex tropes:
- laughing during sex
- and/or things going wrong during sex that leads to laughter
- sex on a countertop/tabletop/sink because we couldn’t wait to get somewhere with cushions
- kissing to stay quiet
- biting to stay quiet
- one person meticulously doing something entirely for the other’s benefit without expectation or need of reciprocation
- "wow i did not know that was A Thing for me until right now and i’m totally fine with that but for the love of god keep doing it"
- someone straddling the other while they’re “trying to read” and slowly getting them to put the book away
- "you’re only allowed to sit there and watch until i tell you otherwise"
- kissing anywhere but the lips
- alternatively, touching anywhere but where the person desperately wants to be touched
- "we couldn’t find a condom so we’re getting each other off in other ways" sex
- anything involving the secretive brushing of fingertips against inner thighs in public spaces
- sex with clothes half on/panties still on
- the pleasant misuse of ties
- sleepy morning kisses that accidentally turn intense
when cas answered sam’s call when he was in bed (in only a robe) there is literally only one way that could go
they are going to have phone sex
* * *
Everybody adores Sam Winchester. It’s proven fact. He’s tall, dimpled, kind and ridiculously handsome for someone under eighteen. The few people in Lawrence High who aren’t crushing on Sam Winchester are either the wrong sexuality, or soulless people who kick puppies. Because Sam is one. All floppy hair and beaming smiles and imploring eyes. It’s sickening, really, and Gabriel will keep telling himself that for as long as it takes to get over his own stupid crush.
Because there are unrequited crushes, and then there are the kind of unrequited crushes that are so far in the realm of impossibility that Dalí paintings suddenly seem perfectly normal in comparison. Yeah. That’s Gabriel’s life.